This section lists the actual project activities SGS is executing. It is permanently updated as activities end and new activities start.
- Impact of UV-C dose on marine microalgae
- Development of Fluorescence-in-situ-Hybridisation (FISH) for fast onboard analysis of IMO target bacteria in ballast Water
- Hydraulic tests of sampling system prototype 01 for safe plankton organism sampling
- Biological tests of sampling system prototype 01 for recovery of plankton and handling of the sampling system
- Onboard tests on ships in operation