Contaminants can infiltrate food at any stage, from production to consumption.
For consumer protection, it is necessary to keep these contaminants within toxi-cologically acceptable limits.
In order to comply with the obligation to exercise due care, it is necessary that the relevant contaminants are tested regularly.
Our range of services:
These are just some of the contaminants that we can test for:
- Crop protection agents (DFG S19)
- Dithiocarbamate fungicide (DFG S15)
- Pyrethroids (DFG S22/DFG S23)
- Fruit skin treatment agents (DFG)
- Nitrosamines (GC-TEA)
- Mycotoxines, aflatoxines, ochratoxine A (HPLC), zeuvalenone, citvinine, deoxynivalenol (ELISA)
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (GC-ECD)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons(GC-MS)
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons (GC-ECD)
- Solvent residues (GC-MA)
- Heavy metals (AAS)
- Nitrite/nitrate (IC/HPLC)
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH
Im Maisel 14
t +49 6128 744 - 215
f +49 6128 744 - 9203
Locations in Berlin, Stockach and Taunusstein