Effectives, stability and safety are decisive requirements for all cosmetic products. In addition, legislators, consumers and retail place increasingly higher demands on the quality of the raw materials and the products.
The SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS provides manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of cosmetic products with advice and support in all aspects of pro-duct quality assurance.
Our laboratories offer integrated customer-specific solutions for chemical, biophysical, microbiological and biological problems.
We carry out physicochemical quality tests, analyses and determine the concentration of active ingredients, auxiliary materials and contaminants for all cosmetic product groups.
Common parameters are for example.
- Panthenol, tocopherol, retinol, nicotinamid Anti-dandruff active ingredients:
- Piocton, olamin, zinc pyrithion Moisturisers:
- Glycerol, sorbitol Deodorant active ingredients:
- Aluminium chlorohydrate, farnesol Active ingredients in general:
- Allantoin, bisabolol, fluoride, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, UV filters Perfume oils:
- GC profile, nitro musk, poly musk Fats & oils:
- Total fatty acid, fatty acid spectrum, stearine, cholesterol, fat characteristics Preservatives:
- pHB ester, organic acids, formaldehyde, dibromodicyanobutane, isothiazolinone, phenoxyethanol Solvents:
- Ethanol, isopropanol, acetone, glycol Surfactants:
- Anionic, amphoteric, non-ionic and cationic surfactants Contaminants:
- Heavy metals, pesticides, nitrosamines, residual solvent
Synthesis residue & limiting constituents:
- 1.4 dioxan, free ethylene oxide, formaldehyde, PAH, monomer concentration, benzole, monochloroacetic acid, dichloroacetic acid, microbiological tests.
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH
Im Maisel 14
D - 65232 Taunusstein
t +49 6128 744-214
f +49 6128 744-9201