Microbiological stability is a decisive quality criterion for cosmetic products.
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS provides manufacturers of cosmetic products with advice in all microbiological and hygiene-relevant issues.
The analytical basis is provided by a high-performance microbiology laboratory, in which all important tests for cosmetics are carried out. In-house hygiene training courses contribute a great deal to improved plant hygiene and thus to production safety for the manufacturer.
Our range of services:
Testing the microbial purity of
- Process water, raw materials and cosmetic products (e.g., according to Pharm.Eur.2000)
- Aerobic/anaerobic total bacterial count
- Exclusion of pathogenic microorganisms
Identification of microorganisms
Testing that preservatives are adequate
- For preparations for topical use according to Pharm.Eur.
- Repetitive stress tests
- Microbiological effectiveness of preservatives
- In-use tests
Hygiene training courses
- Production-accompanying training courses
- Hygiene seminars
- Hygiene inspections and control of production processes
- Control of air, surfaces and personnel
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH
Im Maisel 14
D - 65232 Taunusstein
t +49 6128 744-214
f +49 6128 744-9201