Quality labels influence consumers' purchasing decisions when they stand for credible, competent and independent inspection.
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS QUALITY SEAL
The SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS quality seal has been a synonym for credible, competent and independent inspection for over 35 years. Consumers simply rely on it. You as our customers benefit from this credibility. In this way we also support your economic success.
Information can be found here.
THE NATRUE LABEL FOR NATURAL AND ORGANIC COSMETICS
Whether rose oil in organic quality, face cream based on natural cosmetics or other natural products: As a manufacturer of cosmetics, you benefit from certification with the NATRUE label by SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS.
NATRUE is internationally represented and recognised, not only in German-speaking countries.
- Worldwide audits and certifications
SGS's global presence also makes audits of your suppliers possible
- Absolute transparency
The standards and methods on the basis of which we award the NATRUE label are always comprehensible and transparently accessible
- New markets
With natural cosmetics with organic content and organic cosmetics, you are tapping into a growing market and a target group with purchasing power that values sustainability and natural products
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS Austria GmbH
Fritz-Atzl Strasse 8
A – 6300 Wörgl
t +43 5332 77203 0
Certified by SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS with the NATRUE label
- Albaad Deutschland GmbH, Ochtrup, Germany: Finished product certification
- Crazy Rumors, Kennesaw GA, USA: Finished product certification
- Döhler GmbH, Darmstadt, Germany: Raw material approval
- Fiordo Austral Group, Santiago de Chile, Chile: Raw material certification
- Ikarov Ltd., Plovdiv, Bulgaria: Finished product certification
- Kaneka Europe Holding Company N.V., Belgium: Raw material approval
- Kappus Seifen GmbH Riesa & Co, Riesa, Germany: Finished product certification
- Matrix Fine Sciences Pvt. Ltd., India: Raw material approval
- Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany: Raw material certification, Raw material approval
- Premium Organic GmbH, St. Georgen am Längsee, Austria: Raw material certification
- Pure Green GmbH, Roppen, Austria: Finished product certification