What does the RMS® concept offer?
1. More security
- in the planning phase
- in extracting ground water
- in water treatment and bottling
2. More time and cost savings Reliable documentation of all quality data – from the well to the pipelines to the finished product
Through an innovative concept we were able to develop a data processing system in collaboration with a software company, which allows a high degree of product safety at a reasonable price - even for small to medium-sized companies.
Several beverage producers are already successfully using our RMS® software. Ask for references.
Our range of services:
Weak point analysis
- Ground water, production and additives
- Suitable monitoring concept
- Continuous improvement
- Software implementation
- Online recording system / data entry geology / hydrogeology / HACCP quality management
- GIS representation (MapInfo®) of all quality-relevant aspects, such as: plant environment, risk cadastre, well cadastre, production cadastre, HACCP, special module for pipelines
Automatic monitoring function
- Deadline reminder
- Integrated alarm function when there is a deviation from internal quality standards
Overview via visualisation
- Time series for all measuring parameters
- Online recording of Brix, CO2, electrical conductivity, pH, withdrawal, level drops, etc.
- Block and pie diagrams can be displayed directly on charts
- Module for calculating mixtures
Modern Support Package
- Remote support “just-in-time“
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH
Im Maisel 14
D - 65232 Taunusstein
f +49 6128 744-242
f +49 6128 744-9906