Do you plan to set up a new plant or modify an existing one abroad?
As an independent consultant we collaborate with you to develop the best possible solution.
We provide support in everything from legal advice and planning to the tender process and completion of the plant.
We accept the plant according to our own hygiene standards (or your specified standards) and also support you during production.
Our range of services:
- Inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, microbiology
- Sensorial influences
- Phase controls
- Testing surfaces with REM/EDX and TOF-SIMS
Expert opinions / Consulting
- Plant assessment
- Neutral support in the planning of new plants
- Ground water resources management
- Nutrition-physiological expert opinions
- Plant hygiene, plant checks
- ISO 9000ff, EMAS, ISO 14001
- Tapping ground water sources
- Reconstruction of water sources, wells
- Approval procedures
Professional support from the outset
- Advice during the conception phase, e.g.: plant concept according to market requirements: materials to be used in the products and the packaging
- HACCP / Hygienic Design
- Defining acceptance criteria
- Support in tendering processes, e.g. mutual selection of the contractor, support during the building phase, plant acceptance, external quality assurance in the production facilities
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH
Im Maisel 14
D - 65232 Taunusstein
f +49 6128 744-242
f +49 6128 744-9906