Quality assurance is an increasingly important requirement in the beverage industry.
We support you with microbiological and chemical routine analyses to monitor your production. In addition to this we are a competent and independent consultant when it comes to resolving particular analytical issues.
Benefit from our special expertise in this field.
Our range of services:
- Inorganic chemistry: besides traditional analysis methods we also deploy IC, ICP, ICP-MS
- Organic chemistry: we use various GC and HPLC systems with different detection and evaluation methodologies (GC, GC-MS, HPLC-MS and LC-LC-MS)
- Extreme trace analysis: use of the TOF-SIMS method
- Surface and solids analysis: use of X-ray fluorescence and REM/EDX systems
- Microbiology: traditional microbiological methods, combined with the use of modern identification systems and methods to cover many different tasks in the entire area of mineral water and beverage
- hnologies, provision of methods to determine bioavailability / examining heterotrophic microorganisms and systems for biofilm detection
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH
Im Maisel 14
D - 65232 Taunusstein
f +49 6128 744-242
f +49 6128 744-9906