- You obtain information about the inner structure of your product, thus guarante- eing more transparency.
- Almost all types of three-dimensional faults can be detected without damaging the valuable samples.
- Different magnifications and a wide choice of X-ray energies allow the investigation of many different materials and geometries.
- The relatively high speed of radioscopy allows series of samples to be investigated at an acceptable cost.
- Radioscopy facilitates and simplifies any destructive analyses that may be necessary.
- Documentation of imaging data in conventional formats (TIFF, GIF, JPEG etc.), so that you can integrate this into your presentations.
- A 3D tomographic investigation can be carried out on the sample to provide a quantitative spatial record of its entire geometry.
Our range of services:
With the help of a modern microfocus X-ray system, which is equipped with an innovative X-ray detector system in amorphous silicon technology, we produce high-resolution radiograms of materials and components. On this basis we prepare a three-dimensional, computer-tomographic reconstruction of the sample volume.
- 225 KeV microfocus x-ray tube
- Focal spot less as 10 µm
- Flat panel detector with 1024 x 1024 pixels and 0.4 mm pitch
- Sample size: 10x10x10 mm3 to 250x250x250 mm3
- Resolution less as 5 µm
- 3D tomography
Non-destructive testing of
- Diesel soot filters/catalytic converters
- Electronic PCBs and BGA soldering points/bond wires
- Cast modules
- Light metal cast parts
- Injection moulded plastics
- Light metal casting
- Electrical engineering/electronics
- Microstructure technology
- Medical technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Building materials/building industry
SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH
t +49 (0) 2366 305 750
f +49 (0) 2366 305 777
Please send us your inquiry with our contact form.